We created this blog to publish our writing masterpieces for English class. If you ever need something to read check out our blog we will be updating it weekly. Also, feel free to leave a comment.

Wendell, Gabe, and Rashad

Friday, December 12, 2008

Letting Go; An Essay About Regrets

Rashad

Mr. Salsich

English 9

12 15 2008


(1) Imagine you, sitting in a lonely classroom, began sulking. (2) You became of this because you regret being a less than studious pupil the previous evening. (3) Accepting to let go of your mistakes and regrets are something that we must all learn. (4) We must learn this because we constantly make mistakes.
(TS) Regrets are something that humans cannot live without; making bad choices is in our nature. (SD) One of my biggest regrets was last year on a music project when I decided to waste my time and put the project off until we had one weekend left. (CM) There was no way I was going to complete the whole two page assignment in a single weekend. (CM) This led me to copy my assignment off of the Internet. (SD) This was not a good Idea, the next week I had to serve two in-school suspensions. (CM) This action of mine could have been totally avoided. (SD) If I could change something I would do the assignment during the long period of time that the music teacher had given us to do it. (CM) When redoing the assignment I realized that it was so simple to complete that I did not need to copy something off of the web. (CM) Though I do regret committing to this action I believe that this has helped shape me as a person. (CS) It has helped me so that I do not make the same mistake in the near future.
(TS) In the last paragraph I talked about a regret that I have. (SD) Though that is most certainly a regret, there are many few more that I can name. (CM) I learned that it is not good to dwell on the little things that occurred in the past. (CM) Living in the moment is what is best for myself, and everyone around me. (SD) Everyday we make thousands of little mistakes that we constantly curse and bother with. (CM) If you accept these blunders as soon as they happen, we will be able to continue on with our strenuous days. (CM) Therefore, be prepared for the next coming error to overcome. (CS) Though these mistakes cause us pain and suffering in each passing moment, they also strengthen us for the larger ones at the end of our road.
(1) In our lifetimes we make faults that limit the learning and joy in our lives. (2) These are things that can be avoided by the slightest thought or a sincere gesture. (3) No matter what things you regret try to overcome your first instinct and try to leg go of the regrets that are constantly beating, and beating constantly at your head.

No comments: